Subaru Motors Finance
Subaru Motors Finance offers competitive rates on loans for new and used vehicles, as well as leases, through these special programs:
- Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program: Low rates from Subaru Motors Finance may be available on Certified Pre-Owned Subaru vehicles up to 5 years old.
- Subaru Lease Customer Loyalty Program: If you are a qualified returning Subaru Motors Finance lease customer entering into a new lease that is purchased by Subaru Motors Finance, Subaru of America will cover your first payment up to a maximum of $5001.
- College Grad Program: Financing and lease offers available from Subaru Motors Finance for qualifying recent or soon-to-be graduates in the market for a new Subaru2 (within 6 months of or 12 months after graduation date).
For your protection, Subaru of America also offers:
- Vehicle Equity Shield3: GAP coverage that covers all or most of the difference between what you owe and the amount of your primary insurance settlement if your vehicle is totaled or stolen and considered a total loss.
- Subaru Added Security® Vehicle Service Contracts and Pre-paid Maintenance Plans for coverage up to 7 years or 100,000 miles.
Already an Existing Subaru Motors Finance Customer?
Chase provides auto financing, leasing and servicing to Subaru customers through the Subaru Motors Finance program. Access your Subaru Motors Finance account to set up automatic payments and alerts, go paperless, view your statements online and much more on Chase.com.
Subaru Rewards Card
The Subaru® Rewards Card from Chase gives you a direct route to earning rewards. Whether you're purchasing a dinner for two or a full tank of gas, you'll earn:
- 3% in Subaru Reward Dollars - up to $500 per year - redeemable at any authorized Subaru dealership in the Continental United States, including Alaska.4
- A 0% Introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months from account opening, thereafter a variable APR of 13.24%-19.24% with no annual fee.5
- Plus receive 25 Subaru Reward Dollars after your first purchase6
Use your Subaru Reward Dollars on Subaru parts and service or put them towards the lease or purchase of a new Subaru vehicle.
Subaru Advantage Insurance
Through Subaru Advantage Insurance, you are eligible for discounted rates up to 10% off of Liberty Mutual's already competitive rates on auto and home insurance?just for being a Subaru owner. Subaru drivers are eligible to save even more with discounts based on driving experience, Subaru safety features, number of vehicles, age, college education and other factors.7
In addition to savings, Subaru Advantage Insurance offers benefits that keep you and your Subaru moving, including:
- Genuine Subaru Replacement Parts on Repairs ? factory-tested for accurate stamping, proper fit and superior rust protection to make sure your Subaru stays a Subaru.8
New Car Total Loss Replacement ? if your new Subaru is totaled in the first two years of ownership, and within the first 30,000 miles, you'll get a brand new Subaru.9
24-Hour Roadside Assistance ? keeping you on the road, anywhere in the United States and Canada.10
- Towing to your nearest Subaru dealer.
Bicycle Replacement ? if your bicycle is stolen from your Subaru, we'll pay for the loss of the bicycle as part of your Subaru Advantage Insurance home coverage - and your deductible will be waived.11
Guaranteed Rates for a full 12 months ? so your savings can really add up.12